Sure Nuff! We'll provide you free use of one of Jennifer's popular DVD Bible Studies.
Yep! Gather a group of 10 or more and enjoy a multitude of benefits...plus get 1 ticket free for every 10.
Really! We select a winner at least once a month, and someone has to win. Why not you?
Group Ticket Leader
Anyone can be a Group Ticket Leader! We'll provide you with all the goodies to help you be a success. Think about the extra fun you'll enjoy. You'll have the chance to get a personal meet and greet with speakers and artists, earn Gift Certificates, reserve your seats, and so much more. Click here for more information on being a Group Ticket Leader and other ways to get involved.
Love in Christ,
LorraineI just wanted to say that the Bible study we recently completed by Jennifer Rothschild, "Walking by Faith," was so deeply inspiring for me personally...She is truly gifted and led by the Holy Spirit, a mighty woman of God I admire her so much for her obedience to Christ in stepping out in spite of her physical blindness, and sharing so candidly her life with us. It was a pleasure to do the study and to look forward to our gathering on Monday nights at Sandra's. Her study caused me to look at my inward self...something I have not done in a long time, but I needed to do. Also, it confirmed all the more to me why I love Jesus so much.
Dear Jennifer, I just can’t express how wonderful the Walking by Faith study has been! I’ve always believed in God but I know now that I didn’t trust Him completely. Through this study I learned that it’s been fear that has kept me from fully trusting God. Every decision I made, no matter whether it was a good one or a bad one, was made out of fear. Clearly not the right reason. Every decision I make needs to be based on pleasing God and doing His will. I always wondered where my abundant life was and now I know that it had always been there waiting for me to let go of tangible things and start trusting and believing whole-heartedly in God’s word and His truth. It has been so wonderfully life changing for me. It’s like a whole new world has opened up to me now that I know how to walk by faith and not by sight. You have been such a blessing and inspiration because of the fact that you have embraced your difficult gift. Though some situations and circumstances in your life have not always been easy pills to swallow, I want you to know that your thorns have not been in vein. I’ve leaned so much from your testimony and experiences and it has completely transformed my life and I am so grateful for your courage and willingness to share.
- Jennifer, WOW! I just finished your study "Walking By Faith" with a group of my Christian Sisters, and what a blessing! It particularly hit home when you talked about stumbling blocks. It is very hard to walk a straight path towards God with those before us. I have to admit I'm not the best at memorizing either, so I loved the exercise of the time on the clock with picking a memory verse. I'm trying to do better. It also meant a lot when you talked about tears. I never thought of them as a source of protection or a means of generating "supernatural strength" or cleansing my soul so that I might see God better .WHEW! I could go on but I won't. I just wanted you to know it truly blessed me and I will always remember that it can be well with my soul even when it is not well with my circumstances. Thank you again for giving me a new way to "see"!
I’m returning your study we “borrowed” and a few of the precious remarks from our Monday night Ladies group. We met together these last six weeks and were challenged and encouraged by your weekly messages and videos. We ALL want to walk by faith and not by sight…and your blindness has helped each of us do better at exactly that. Several of us were able to attend your conference in Richmond and that blessed us so much as we were in the midst of your study! Melledy, Sandra, Lorraine, Debbie, Beth, Teresa, Pam, Megan, and me!
In Christ, Janet
- What a wonderful weekend I had with all of the great women in this conference. This was my 1st conference I have attended by myself. I was blessed beyond measure. I teach a ladies bible class on Sunday mornings and they all agreed we have to go together next year. Our pastor opened up our church service last Sunday evening for testimonies and believe it or not I got up and talked about the conference and urged all women to get a sister if they didn't have one. I was walking in Wal-Mart and I heard a lady say Hi sister, that just gave me such great joy for her to address me that way. Keep on working for the Lord until He calls us home.
- Thanks, Jennifer, Stormie, and Michael, for a weekend that inspired our church's women to examine how God wants us to minister to one another, our church family, and our community. Our first meeting was Monday night, and the Lord is already leading us in new directions!
- The conference was genuinely the best women's conference I have been to, and I have attended many through the years. Everything about it was great! The topics, the speakers, the music, and of particular importance the time frame. It was set up perfectly where we didn't get overly tired, but remained fresh and invigorated throughout. It is most wise to not have a Saturday afternoon session. I could go on and on about the Blessing it was to me. I will be recommending Jennifer's conferences to all women I know.
- I felt rejuvenated and renewed. It made me to remember to remind myself daily that God is so much bigger and better than anything that gets in my way. Thank you all for the blessing I received and continue to receive through the books I got and am studying. May God continue to bless your works!
- Thank you so much for an amazing confrence! We were able to see God at work before we even arrived and He was sure present with us during the confrence as well. I'm thankful for the reminder that I CAN...I WILL...I AM!!!! I also really enjoyed the reminder that we must conquer our lions no matter how big or small but the only way I can do this is with and through the strength of Jesus Christ!!! Thank you again and my God continue to work in and through each and everyone of you wonderful ladies!!!!
- I attended the Friday session at Coggin Baptist and left with a renewed love for my Lord. I've shared the Gutsy-Girl scriptures with 5 or 6 friends. Jennifer, God has truly gifted you with an amazing witness & power as you share your faith with so many. Thank you...and Michael & Stormie...for an inspirational and 'fun' day.